In light of the emergence and spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I would like to reach out and share the steps we are taking to assure the safety and well being of our employees and customers.
As a plumbing contractor and service provider, our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, and the great people of our community. In addition to our normal safety standards, PlumbPro is taking the following additional measures:
- Maintaining 6’ distance of work space as much as possible.
- Providing proper PPE and sanitizers for all employees. • Reducing interaction between office staff and all outside employees.
- Performing weekly meetings to discuss the current status of the outbreak as well as preventative measures to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Providing and enforcing mandatory nitrile glove use at all times during working hours for outside employees.
- Any employee showing any signs of sickness, regardless of symptoms, will be immediately sent home to quarantine until symptoms have cleared or a medical clearance has been received.
- All employees are required to report any suspected cases or sickness to management.
- Office staff and field personnel are required to ask all customers if they have been exposed to the virus prior to booking any appointments or entering homes/jobsites.
Any building or jobsite containing 10 or more persons will be declined services until further notice.